- We understand how much care and attention has been put into your artwork so we are careful to stretch and frame to the highest standards.
Combining care and craftsmanship with a creative eye and sensitivity to your artwork - Norfolk Framing delivers a superb framing service at a very reasonable price. We will take time to discuss exactly what kind of result you are looking for and to take you through the different options for the frame, the mount and the type of glass to best present the artwork.
Our bespoke frames, handmade on the premises at 3 Church Street, will do more than show off your artwork to its best; they will also help keep it in optimum condition, since we make sure to employ techniques and materials that respect our customers’ treasured possessions.
Some framing can damage artwork over time if the right techniques aren’t used, our chosen methods ensure that your collector's item stays in optimum condition for years to come.
We work to conservation standards when required - we recommend it for pieces you would like to keep for future generations, such as precious limited edition prints and items of sentimental value.
If by any chance we don’t have exactly what you’re looking for, we will be happy to order it for you.
You can choose from:
- Plain woods - pine, ash, oak or obeche with painted or limed finishes available
- Wood veneers
- Gold / silver: painted, distressed or leaf finish
- Contemporary black/white
- Aluminium sections (available to order)
So that you can choose exactly the right colour of mount board, we hold a wide selection in stock. Once again, we will be happy to order further options if needed.
In addition to conventional glass we offer a range of high performance glass and acrylic. This gives our customers a range of options including antiglare technology and protection from UV rays that can discolour artwork over time.
- Oils and Acrylic
- We have a good range of classic or contemporary frames, many hand painted and finished for oils and acrylics on canvas, plus specialist glass if required.
- Choosing the right glass for your artwork is important, we have a wide range on offer and are happy to advise on the best level to display and protect.
- We stock just about every colour and are happy to help choose the perfect shade for your print or photograph.
- We frame all sorts of memorabilia from sports shirts to beloved family heirlooms